Cosmic Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to fully activate Pineal Gland antennas Drunvalo Melchizedek

Go down

How to fully activate Pineal Gland antennas Drunvalo Melchizedek Empty How to fully activate Pineal Gland antennas Drunvalo Melchizedek

Post by OZ Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm

I recently came across a video of Drunvalo Melchizedek from the Earth Sky Heart workshop where he explains how to re-form the antennas for the Pineal Gland. As per our brother Drunvalo, this is a common practice for the Mayans and Kahunas.

Per the discussion, these antenna tune into images from the heart and creates a link between the heart and the brain.

How to fully activate Pineal Gland antennas Drunvalo Melchizedek 33k8683

Now one could go through the steps that are explained in the video to re-shape and reconnect the antenna however, there is a much simpler way of doing this.

Ultimately, each time we perform the steps in the video, we are using our will and intention to begin tuning ourselves into a reality where the antenna are connected and fully functional. Each time we perform the technique we are flipping the remote control higher and higher until we ultimately reach the channel and the antenna appears connected and functional.

At the same time, we understand that the antenna are a concept that is based on a particular vibration. We can use the radio to transmit our will and intention to God and let it re-shape creation by tuning us into the reality we are wishing to perceive. In this case a reality where our pineal antenna are connected and fully functional.

A simple way of doing this daily is to do the following:

"Lord, please help us in todays session by setting the required presets to tune us into a reality where our pineal antenna are connected and fully functional."

"Is the first preset located in the A band or B Band?"

From here continue with the process as explained in the quickstart guide to locate the preset and ask God to process it.

In the case of the pineal antenna, we can also use intuitive questioning to determine progress.

Some examples for questions could be..

How many of the rods are connected and fully functional?

Is rod 1 connected and functional?

Is rod 2 connected and functional?

Is rod 3 connected and functional?

Is rod 4 connected and functional?

Each day check and ask if all the rods are fully connected and functional before starting a session. As per the video, once the rods are fully functional, they should stay in that position and will not require additional sessions in the future.

OZ
Admin

https://cosmic-radio.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

How to fully activate Pineal Gland antennas Drunvalo Melchizedek Empty Re: How to fully activate Pineal Gland antennas Drunvalo Melchizedek

Post by OZ Thu May 25, 2017 8:47 am

Update: On 5/18, when I first learned of the above video I decided to check if any of my rods were connected and functional before starting the practice. After testing, it appeared that rods 2 & 4 were connected and functional, however, 1 and 3 were not.

7 sessions have been performed since that day, 5/18, 5/19, 5/20, 5/21, 5/22, 5/23, 5/24.

As of checking this morning, rod 3 is now connected and functional.

One effect I have been noticing recently in meditation, starting yesterday more specifically, is the visual impressions I have been receiving. Before, most of the information that would come through came as a feeling were as recently I am starting to get a visual impression. They are still pretty fuzzy but was noticeable enough to get me to check the status on the rods this morning. When I checked, sure enough, rod 3 was connected and functional.

I will continue to use the radio daily until rod 1 is connected and functional and leave an update.

OZ
Admin

https://cosmic-radio.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum